Day One Home Visiting Program
To apply for services, please contact us.
The Day One Home Visiting Program provides regular visits by trained home visitors to support the nurturing relationships between you and your baby.
Every parent can benefit from the support provided by a home visitor.
What To Expect
• Regular visits to your home at a time that is convenient for you and your home visitor.
• Development of goals based on the what you want for your child and family as a way to guide the home visits.
• Discussion about how parenting is going for you.
• Information, support and encouragement that you may fi nd helpful in your roles as a parent.
• Ways to understand what your child is telling you through their communication and behavior.
• Referrals that can help you manage challenges that your family may be experiencing.
• Regular screenings to provide you and your home visitor with information.
We work with you to insure a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Help you make happy memories for you and your baby!
Preparing you and your child for School Success.
Tresco’s Title VI Notice to the Public
Tresco, Inc operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. To find out more about our nondiscrimination obligations, to file a complaint, or to request this information in another language, please contact us at Tresco, Inc Title VI Coordinator, PO Drawer 2469, Las Cruces, NM 88004 or 1-800-554-0936 or (575) 528-2200
Tresco, Inc. opera sus programas y servicios, sin distinción de raza, color y origen nacional, según el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles. Para obtener más información sobre el programa de derechos civiles del Departamento de Transporte de Nuevo México o para obtener más información sobre los procedimientos para presentar una queja, llame al Tresco, Inc Title VI Coordinator, PO Drawer 2469, Las Cruces, NM 88004 or 1-800-554-0936 or (575) 528-2200